Salvattore is a library agnostic JS script that will help you organize your HTML elements according to the number of columns you specify, like jQuery Masonry.
- No requirements: Salvattore is a standalone script, it will work right away after being referenced in your HTML page.
- Extremely lightweight: about 2.5KB (minified and gzipped.)
- CSS-driven configuration: the number of columns is defined in CSS and the styling is left to the user.
- Media queries ready: the same parameters can be used inside media queries for better results on different devices.
- Wide browser support: modern browsers and IE9+ (though we’re working on IE8.)